If you haven't heard, I'm pregnant! We've been waiting until that magical 12 week milestone to spread the news, but ooh, it's so much fun to tell. It's been hard to keep it to ourselves.
The baby is due in the middle of February, which as far as I can tell, means any day in February is possible. I'm still not sure how long I'll stay at work -- certainly through December (unless something goes horribly wrong), but after that we'll just have to see. I'll need to find a long-term sub to take over my class, so it may depend on that scheduling, just as much as anything else.
I've felt remarkably good, minimal morning sickness (don't hate me). Low energy at times, but that's to be expected! I look forward to the second trimester. February still seems really far away, but I'm sure it will be here before we know it. If you have helpful parenting tips, or baby stuff you couldn't live without, feel free to share your thoughts!
Not much else to report, but I will keep you posted. This blog may become more of a baby blog than anything else, but I will continue "finding a balance"........at least I'll try. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, Rainy, congratulations!! What a wonderful mom you will be. And I love me a good baby blog. ;) Keep us posted!
Post a Comment